MY LAST SUMMER STREET STYLE OUTFIT

2:49 am


In some way, I am very nostalgic because we can say goodbye to summer outfits, but on the other  hand, I'm looking forward to all cool fall outfits! But I am excited to present to you this beautiful dress from Wish atelier as my last outfit for summer. Even if I have been sceptic when I order it and I have been asking myself: "We are close to colder days, so will I really catch last days of summer to wear it?" But I was totally wrong, because it is almost perfect for this period of year! Its material is really comphortable and neither thin nor thick. So you will not feel cold as well because of long sleeves, that you can make shorter.

Sa jedne strane, jako sam nostalgična jer se opraštamo od letnjih outfita, ali sa druge radujem se svim tim zimskim slojevima koje će nam jesen polako doneti uz mnogo mašte za kombinovanje. A posebno mi je drago da će moj poslednji letnji outfit biti baš ova prelepa haljina iz nove kolekcije Wish ateljea. Iako sam bila skeptična kada sam je naručila, jer pomislila sam: "Bliži se hladno vreme, koliko će mi zaista poslužiti?". Veoma sam se prevarila u proceni, jer ona je gotovo idealna za ovaj prelazni period koji nam predstoji! Njen materijal je krajnje prijatan i ne preterano tanak a ni jako debeo, tako da nećete doći u situaciju da se smrznete, pogotovo zahvaljujući dugim rukavima koji se mogu podviti.


I think this dress fits perfectly for city walk and other activities during the day, so that's why I have decided to present it to you at this scenery. But still I think it is very elegant for specific night occasions like going to cafe, bar or cinema as well...

Mislim da je idealna za šetnju po gradu i ostale aktivnosti tokom dana pa sam odlučila da vam je u jednoj takvoj dnevnoj varijanti i predstavim. Mada i dalje mislim da jako elegantno može pristajati uz određene večernje varijante poput izlaska u kafić, bar, bioskop...

You know I am a lover of flower designs, but I rarely find some that are specific and effective. I am sure you agree jewelry is needless detail here. I chose to wear burgundy bag and oxford shoes in identical color so they could give a balanced note to the rest of outfit.

Znate da sam ljubitelj cvetnih dezena, mada retko kada nailazim na neki koji je u ovoj meri specifičan i efektan podjednako. Sigurna sam da se slažete da je nakit u ovom slučaju nepotreban detalj, a opredelila sam se za bordo torbu i oksford cipele u identičnoj boji kako bi dale dovoljno ujednačenu notu ostatku kombinacije.







Outfit details:

Dress: Wish atelje
Watch: D&G
Bag: Carpisa
Shoes: Pull & Bear

Photography: @maks_maraa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Like us on YOUTUBE